The Campus Store will be closed for store-wide inventory on Wednesday, June 23 and Thursday, June 24.
(Online operations will continue as normal.)
Summer hours: The Campus Store will be open as normal, from 9:30 AM–3:30 PM, Monday–Friday! (No weekends)
Campus Store Re-Opening Plans and Procedures
This checklist represents guidance from the Office of Communication and Marketing and the COVID-19 Response team, in accordance with CDC Guidelines and National Retail Federation Best Practices for the reopening of the W&J College Campus Store.
Serving Our Customers
The W &J College Campus Store is focused on providing excellence in customer service to our fellow W&J faculty, staff and students. As such, we are adopting the CDC guidelines and retail best practices in establishing as safe as an environment as possible for visitors. This includes:
- All customers are required to wear masks.
- If someone forgets a mask, a disposable one will be provided. We will politely ask customers to leave the store if they refuse to wear a mask per W&J Community guidelines.
- One-way designated entrance and exit.
- These will be identified with floor signage and Stanchions.
- A member of the staff will need to remain on the floor to monitor traffic. If a staff member needs to leave the common area, they should notify the Campus Store Manager
- Limited number of guests.
- This number is currently 25.
- Social Distancing
- Markers will be placed both inside and outside of the Campus Store to identify six-feet separation.
- Plexiglass shields at the checkout counters.
- Counters should be wiped down after each transaction.
- MBS has provided instructions for the appropriate cleaning of the registers and touch pads.
- It is highly recommended that we do not require signatures for credit/debit card purchases.
- Increased cleanliness.
- Check-out counters, displays, drink refrigerators and other high-touch areas will be cleaned frequently.
- The Store may close for 30 minutes from 1:30 – 2:00 [this is open to discussion] if there has been a lot of retail traffic to allow for additional cleaning.
- The Campus Store hours will be 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to allow for cleaning prior to opening and prior to closing.
- Fitting Rooms
- The Fitting Room will be closed and trying on clothes will not be permitted. All items may be returned in accordance with the W&J College policy.
- Any returned merchandise will not be replaced on the floor for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Clothing may not be tried on while on the public space. We will have designated signage so that customers are aware of this.
- Curbside Delivery
- If a customer should request curbside delivery, the Campus Store will accommodate this request. The staff will work with the customer to establish the time of pickup and the staff member can deliver the customers purchase.
- For curbside pickup, customers are asked to pull into the Rossin Center Drop-Off (directly off of Lincoln Street and call 724.229.5115 when they arrive. A Campus Store Representative will then bring out your order through contactless delivery. If ordering online please choose in store pick up for the shipping option to utilize curbside pickup.